Why Physiology, Psychology,Philosophy?

If we give a closer look to the three topics within the topic, we can find a deep correlation between them, so I decided to make them one(Physiology, Psychology, Philosophy). In this blog site, I will be writing about philosophy, psychology, and physiology and the way they impact our lives.

Our philosophy subconsciously carves our psychology and the way we think can make a direct impact on out health. In the coming days, with the knowledge I have and the research I will make along the journey of writing this blog; I will share the philosophy of some of the great thinkers so we emulate some part of them to make ourselves more proactive and efficient. Well, it's tough to pinpoint
exactly what I am going to write on this blog page because these topics are vague, so much to be explored, never to be finished, and your support is all I expect along the journey.

I am really excited about coming weeks because adding values to the people who read me is one of the best things I can have. I will try my best to remain within the schedule and give you some exhilarating facts every week. cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts